Thursday, January 19, 2023

The father of a missing aristocrat pleads for the safe return of daughter and baby

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Napier Marten, reportedly a former page to the late Queen, said he and his family are “deeply concerned” for the well-being of Constance Marten and their baby.

Constance, her partner and baby were seen January 5th on the M61 if her car collapsed and caught fire near Bolton.

Police are worried about the newborn and say neither Ms. Marten nor the baby have received medical attention since birth.

The couple have a significant amount of cash that allows them to live off the grid, police said.

Ms. Marten comes from a wealthy aristocratic family while her partner Mark Gordon is a sex offender who served 20 years in a US prison for rape and battery.

He and Ms Marten have been missing for almost two weeks and police said they have a substantial amount of cash, which allows them to live off the grid.

In an audio appeal filed via The Independent, Mr Marten said while he remains estranged from his “dear” daughter, his family stands ready to “do whatever is necessary to ensure your safe return to us”.

He said the family had been “living with great concern” “for some time” because they knew of Mr Gordon’s past.

In his appeal, Mr Marten said: “Darling Constance, even though we remain estranged at the moment, I stand by, as I have always done and as the family have always done, to do whatever is necessary for your safe return.” is required by us.

“I implore you to find a way to show yourself and your little one to the police as soon as possible so that you and he or she can be protected.

“Only then can a healing and recovery process begin, however long it may take, however difficult it may be.

“I want you to understand that the family will do whatever is necessary for your well-being.

“And I also want you to understand that whatever the circumstances, you are loved very, very much.

“We are deeply concerned for your well-being and that of your baby. The last eight years have been beyond painful for all your family and friends, as they must have been for you, and to see you so vulnerable again is an extreme test.”

Mr. Marten thanked the police for “all their efforts to bring this tragic episode to a quick and safe end” and reiterated his appeal to his daughter to “find the courage to report to the police as soon as possible”.

On 5 January Constance Marten and Mark Gordon were on the M61 when their car broke down and caught fire near junction four in Farnworth, Bolton.

The couple then walked to Anchor Lane Bridge where they caught a taxi to Liverpool before catching another to Harwich, Essex.

You’ve been seen around Colchester on Friday 6th January and Saturday 7thwhen they caught another taxi to East Ham Station in Newham, London and were last seen.

Every time Ms Marten and Mr Gordon are seen on CCTV they cover their faces or look away and have kept the baby covered.

That’s what the investigators say The couple seem to know how to evade the authorities – make it difficult to find them.

Police believe they could be anywhere in the UK and are urging the public to come forward with any information that might help locate them.

Investigators said it’s unusual for hotels to accept cash payments and called on staff at hotels or hostels where the couple might be staying to come forward.

Want a quick, expert briefing on the biggest news? Listen to our latest podcasts to find out what you need to know…

Constance, her partner and baby were seen January 5th on the M61 if her car collapsed and caught fire near Bolton.

- Advertisement -
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here