Monday, November 29, 2021

What happened to Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola? Christy Giles’ girlfriend is brain dead

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola has no brain activity after being “left for death” in LA after partying with Christy Giles

The mystery of Christy Giles deepened after a friend of hers was “believed dead” outside a second LA hospital, hours after Giles’ body was dumped at Southern California Hospital on November 14th. Surveillance footage shows two masked men taking the body of Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola two hours later in front of the Kaiser Permanente hospital.

For what little we know, Giles and Arzola were with friends at a warehouse party in Los Angeles the night before. They reportedly left at around 4:45 a.m. on November 14, which was the last time the duo were seen alive. At around 5:00 p.m., Giles’ body was dumped at Culver City Hospital, and hours later Arzola was left in West LA Hospital. The men in balaclavas drove a Prius with no license plates.


What happened to Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola?

Who is Brian Jeffrey Raymond? Ex-US diplomat pleads guilty to drugged and raped 23 women

The mysterious death of the two women has raised many questions, with Giles’ family claiming she was sexually abused and possibly drugged by an underground pornographer before she died. Few details are currently available on Arzola, but here is all we know.

The 26-year-old Mexican architect joined Giles and another woman for a night on the town. It is believed they were partying in East LA when they met a group of men. Instead of going to an after party in Hollywood Hills, the three girls went to the men’s houses. Jan Cilliers, Giles’ husband, told the Daily Mail, “These people … it’s the worst of the worst how one of the guys in the underground porn scene works with people known to attend snuff parties.”

The third woman, who refused to be identified, said Giles and Arzola were “completely coherent and fine” when she left them around 4:00 am. Cilliers tracked his wife to an apartment complex and also tracked their texts on iCloud. “That night she texted Marcela, the girl she was with, at 5:30 am and said let’s get out of here with the big-eyed emoji,” he said. Arzola replied, “Yes, I called an Uber. Ten minutes.” It was the last message they exchanged.

Otherwise little is known, the police are currently investigating the case. It is reported that the same car was used to fire both women, whatever happened to Giles, probably happened to Arzola as well. While Giles was pronounced dead on the scene, Arzola is reportedly “on life support with no brain activity with little chance of recovery”. It’s unclear if her family was contacted or what she was doing in LA. An Arzola online profile indicates that she attempted to immigrate to Canada after “interning in various design firms in Mexico”.

From Cillers’ testimony, it appears that Giles and Arzola were friends for a while, so it is very unlikely that she played a role in their abduction. She was found with heroin in her system, which, according to Cillers, was something “that one of these girls would ever do, not willingly”. We will let you know when we have more details on the case.

- Advertisement -
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here