Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Christina Ricci goes to war with ex-husband James Heerdegen when he tries to stop his son from traveling with her

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Christina Ricci is battling her ex-husband’s baseless attempt to prevent her son from traveling with her. The ‘Wednesday’ star – who is going through a bitter divorce from her ex-husband James Heerdegen – rushed to court after asking the judge to stop his attempt to stop her eight-year-old son Freddie Heerdegen from traveling with her Canada. Documents show Ricci told the court her son’s father threatened to indefinitely suspend her right to travel abroad with her child after James’ late-night visits to her son were recently revoked.

“Jimmy is just harassing me at this point and taking his anger out on me because the court temporarily eliminated his every other Saturday night. Jimmy is abusing this process by going to court in an emergency and asking for totally baseless custody orders,” Ricci’s Legal Department wrote, according to OK Magazine. “He will use the excuse that he doesn’t have a lawyer and doesn’t know what he’s doing, but he doesn’t need to be a lawyer to know how to abuse the court system,” the document said.

CONTINUE READING

Christina Ricci and James Heerdegen: How a fairy tale turned into an abusive marriage and ended in a restraining order

The messy divorce between Ricci and James was settled in December 2022 after a two-month battle. The couple agreed to share joint custody, with the actress receiving majority physical custody. Ricci offered to pay for private schooling and unfunded medical expenses, though neither was ordered to pay child or spousal support, according to RadarOnline.

Latestpagenews previously reported that James Ricci allegedly accused her son of mental abuse after she stripped him of the right to visit her son overnight, and in the statement he filed, explained: “She shares details of our marriage, which often invented and certainly inappropriate for a young child to hear.”

James was ordered to cease nighttime visits to a hearing on January 6 pending the issue of court consideration at a later date. “The court is making this order in the best interests of the minor child to remain calm pending a full hearing of the allegations and counter-allegations,” the order said. The parents were both instructed to enroll in parenting courses. A The hearing was set for March as Ricci has asked that James’ request to prevent her from traveling with her son be denied.

- Advertisement -
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here